I have discounts and benefits on services that help me in carrying out my profession
I have free continuous training and counseling in different areas
100% of my membership fee is tax-deductible
To practice as a commercial agent the prior registration to the corresponding Professional Association is essential. This is the only way to ensure the professionalism of the commercial agents and their application of the Ethical Code in their activity (commercial, labour, natural persons lawsuit, etc.), according to the Royal Decree 3595/77 of December 30th of the General Statute of Association of Commercial Agents and of the Decree 329/83 of regulation of Professional Associations of Catalonia.
SPECIAL FEE (Seniors)
4 € / month
(Seniors Plus: 10 €/month)
Become a member
Requeriments for becoming a member
To formalize the admission you should bring all these original documents to the offices of COACB (Casp, 130 - Barcelona ) personally or delegated.
- Registration form (also available at the offices)
- DNI/ NIF/ NIE
- Certificate (original/ certified copy) of the higher education received.
- If you come from a non-EU country, you must show your work – residence permit.
The official title of Commercial Agent certifies that the professionals are able to perform activities with the necessary competencies and skills for a successful professional development.
The registration for the course is done simultaneously to the registration to the Association and can be attended on different dates.
CURS ESVEN (8 contact hours)
- The associated commercial agent get the diploma of the Association Training Center, the Superior Business School (ESVEN).
||ESVEN COURSE (8h.)
||CURRENT MONTH FEE
|WITH ESVEN COURSE
- Registration fee (180 €): Rights of admission , membership card, documentation, training materials and administrative costs
- ESVEN course (50 €): Official Title of Commercial Agent of the the Superior Business School (ESVEN).
- Warranty: The refundable warranty will be returned 56 days after the cancellation of the Associoation membership, provided there are not outstanding bills.